So sprach Joerg Schilling am Wed, Jun 20, 2001 at 07:49:09AM +0200:

> so it is an internal part of the Linux kernel (even a hidden part) and
nokody

I'll try to get *DOWN* to your level (although I'm sure that I'll fail
miserably - I cannot get down so low): What does 'nokody' mean?

> needs
> to konw about it unless he is going to change the Linux config menues.

Again: In English, there's no such word as "menues" - what does this mean?

My main point in this mail:

Sag mal - KANNST DU LESEN?

If you *DEMAND* other people to read the more and more becoming unimportant
UNIX standards, *YOU* should at least do the same with links.  *YOU* are an
excellent example of a person with *DEFICIENT* social skills!  Yes, you have
high  technical skills, I never doubted that - but as far as coming along
with other people is concerned, your intellect is no higher than that of a
pile of shit.  (No, I don't want to insult piles of shit, quite often they
have higher social skills than *YOU*!)

Nobody has to give a flying fuck about what *YOU* say.  I can understand
that nobody want's to listen to *YOU*!  Gosh, you're such a bonehead.

> I see no relation to out discussion here....

Again: What does 'out discussion' mean?  And the word 'relation' is used in
a wrong context here.  Maybe you should take some English lessons.

Right, if *YOU* *WANT* to misunderstand everything, go ahead.  Say, how is
it living in a nutshell?  It's gotta be nice, isn't it?  But don't get
scared if you ever "get the guts" to look what's going on in the biggest
part of the world.

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)