Thanks KARL ,  already done.
         You said so,  it was in README.eltorito

commands are as:

#dd if=/dev/fd0 of=/source_path/boot/boot.img  bs=10k  count=144

( /boot dir is newly created under source  directory, copy your boot.img
underneath ) and;

#mkisofs -o outputfile.iso  -b /source_path/boot/boot.img  -R -J  -V
name  /source_path

you can either create bootable iso or pipe this mkisofs  portion without
-o  option to cdrecord and  get the cd  as bootable as your floppy..:))
( from your BIOS of course ,  not from OS   ---->this was for u2 KARL &
Bill  :))     )

Thanks again

Murat B