>From: csj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>On Sat, 9 Mar 2002 13:05:25 +0100 (CET)
>Joerg Schilling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>  Some people may already noticed that since January 1st 2002,
>>  cdrecord-ProDVD is free for Educational and Research purposes,
>>  starting from now, it is also free for private non-commercial use.

>How is cdrecord-ProDVD different from plain vanilla cdrecord?

-       It is able to write data CD's in RAW mode because it includes a very fast
        ECC/EDC lib.

-       It allows to do clone writing to copy any single session disk.

-       It includes a DVD recording driver.

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]               (uni)  If you don't have iso-8859-1
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]           (work) chars I am J"org Schilling

 FOKUS at CeBIT Hall 11, A14 - BerliOS at CeBIT Hall 11 D11 (Future Market)

 Meet me at CeBIT in Hall 11 D11 on the BerliOS booth - www.berlios.de