>I'm trying to create DVD-sized powerpc ISO images of Debian Woody. For
>thes to be bootable, they need to be HFS hybrid disks.

What is the total size of your input data? - although the output size will
most probably be a lot larger ...

I would suspect anything over 2Gb will be problematic ...

>I've tracked this down to 32-bit overflow in get_adj_size() in
>mkisofs/write.c. Changing this to use 64-bit arithmetic allows things
>to get further, but still no cigar

I'm not surprised that you get 32-bit overflow problems - most of the
HFS code assumes volumes no bigger than CD size ...

>I've made further changes in hfs.c to hfs_format(), specifically
>doubling hce->hfs_hdr_size. This allows the format to happen, but then
>things then fail

You might get better luck with changing the value of CTC in libhfs_iso/hybrid.h

James Pearson