Joerg Schilling wrote:
From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Fri Jul 18 18:22:22 2003

http://www.securiteam.com/exploits/5ZP0C2AAAC.html

So, what we have here is someone installing an old version with a=20
known vulnerability, writing an exploit for it, and bragging about=20
it. Either that or it took him 3 1/2 months more than J=F6rg to=20
figure out that there was indeed a vulnerability and he didn't=20
bother to check if it had been fixed before publishing his exploit.

The only bad thing with this exploit is that SuSE did know about the
problem sice october but did not report it!

I would think that the existence of the exploit in the first place would be a bad thing as well. Shall we share the blame where it belongs?

-- Until later: Geoffrey [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Think about it...

-- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]