>From: Geoffrey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>> There is nothing like software without bugs.
>>
>> You cannot blame people who make mistakes, but you can blame people who
>> hide ther knowledge about problems!

>That's what I like about you Jörg, never wrong....  It's okay for you to
>make a mistake, but no one else.  So you believe they intentionally hid
>this issue?

It seems that you still have to learn that there is a difference between a
problem that has not been known (as with the problem in the source) and
a problem that arises from the fact that people don't propagate information
correctly.

It is bad to see that the "OSS collaboration" often mentioned by many
people is almost not existing at all and that the problem is in most cases
a commercial company like SuSE where missing collaboration may be observed.

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (uni)  If you don't have iso-8859-1
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]        (work) chars I am J"org Schilling