On Fri 19 Aug 2005 00:32:53 NZST +1200, Joerg Schilling wrote:

> As the program claims to use the GPL, such note would not be legal
> and commercial use cannot be limited to a single company.

> Once you put some code under a OSI compliant license, you cannot
> give someone else exclusive rights anymore.

How very interesting. I remember a certain Mr Schilling trying to
restrict the rights to cdrecord away from the GPL for a certain named
company.

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann                 is possibly list0570 with the domain in header
http://volker.dnsalias.net/             Please do not CC list postings to me.