Dear All,

Poul and I have looked at the discussion on this thread and to best encompass the various suggestions we've decided to ask Tommy to do the following:
1. Include both a category field with predefined terms (Tommy has this in now) and an additional general 'key word' field. A model can be in multiple categories.
2. The sort facility on the repository will have three ways of sorting: The 1st is the above list of categories, the 2nd is a drop down list that provides more options (see next point), and the 3rd is the curation level.
3. The 2nd sort facility will present several options such as keyword search, species, cell type, etc, and access to more extensive boolean searches (author, year, etc).

Cheers,
Peter