On 6/25/07, James Lawson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What is 'agnositic' and what does it mean here?

It's one of those english terms that is being hijacked in some IT
circles. E.g. platform agnostic :
http://www.e-consultancy.com/knowledge/glossary/20312/platform-agnostic.html

I quite like it because in my mind it means to not be religously bound
to any particular technical boundary - such as a particular
programming language, operating systems etc.

Here it means to look at the problem at hand and ignore CellML in your
thought space.