Alan Garny wrote:
>>> Depending on the end-user, it could be a, b and/or c, as well as the
>> fact
>>> that apart from PCEnv, no other CellML-capable software that I am
>> aware of
>>> can deal with CellML 1.1 models. This emphasises my view that we have
>>> make the CellML API easy to use and provide several examples of its
>> use.
>>
>> http://cellml.sourceforge.net :-)
>
> That is a good start indeed. Now, I am waiting for you to write the
> documentation... :)
>
>       Alan.

I was actually trying to get CellML2Dot running. I didn't try very
hard... It's in the cellml-discussion archives (or if not the
team-cellml, but I think the former.)

It would definitely be cool to get some basic documentation for these
tools. If you have a go at installing CellML2Dot in Linux Alan, let me
know. I'd like to see Andre's simulator too. How does it differ from
PCEnv or COR Andre?