Hi!

   I've commited first part of my patches for SSI/SBL support in libcq2000.
That means this should add some basic support for server-side contact
list, required by new protocol. This first part implements adding of users
and groups and authentication requests. It also removes part of old (and
now useless) code for deprecated protocol.
   The code is quite wip, experimental etc., so handle with care (there's
stable mobshot from weekend if you want just latests fixes). During my
tests, I've been able to request authorization from another user and add
him to my list. I'd appreciate if someone else tested these new functions.
   Basic ideas behind the changes should be obvious - if it's not and you
really want to know, ask. This whole thing is just a hack to get ICQ in
CIM working somehow, until CIM5 is done (*hint*), so it tries to minimize
deep changes in the project (I'd tried it, and it's real pain).

                  Bye
                      Roger