Hi everyone,

For those who don't know me already, I'm currently working on Centerim 5
(cim5).

It's a lot of work to recreate centerim with libpurple as a backend and
therefore I could use some help.

On the wiki [1] there is a page which shows what progress has been made so
far and a list of task which need to be completed.

For those who wish to help there are a lot of jobs which are easy to do
and will help to get you aquainted with the cim5 architecture.

I know documentation is lacking. Therefore I'd like to know what you would
like to know. That information I will provide first.

I hope there will be some people willing to actively contribute.

Greetings/Groetjes

Mark Pustjens

[1] http://www.centerim.org/index.php/Cim-5
[2] http://www.centerim.org/index.php/Cim5-Architecture

--
"I know she's in there," said Verence, holding his crown in his hands in
the famous Ai-Senor-Mexican-Bandits-Have-Raided-Our-Village position.