Hi,

> Note: contact is a group of one or more buddies. Cim5 hides
> buddies by default, you can use the plus key (`+') to display
> buddies associated with a contact.

I don't think it is necessary to have different color scheme settings
for buddylistcontact and buddylistbuddy. I mean, how many people does
even change these settings?

Anyway, because buddylistcontact atd buddylistbuddy have seperate color
schemes this ends up in a mess I think. Not that clean to define

buddylistcontact_online
buddylistcontact_offline
buddylistcontact_away
buddylistcontact_na

and the same for buddylistbuddy. If finer granularity (extended away
etc) is desired it means even more color scheme settings. What about
sharing color scheme settings for both buddylistcontact and
buddylistbuddy? Oh, another reason this ends up in a mess is that color
schemes are defined as strings. buddy and contact therefore either
requires seperate functions for updating color scheme or an update
function that works with strings.

Suggestions? If not, I will just email a patch. How are patches handled,
emailed to list or pushed into some repo?

/PH

--
Per-Henrik Lundblom           epost: p...@whatever.nu
telefon: 0733-20 71 26        hemsida: www.whatever.nu