Hello CBke,

On 17. pro 12 09:25, CBke wrote:
> I added Dutch translations to the mob tree.

Thank you for doing that. Here are some notes.

> #: src/CenterIM.cpp:199
> #, fuzzy
> msgid "Missing 'name' attribute in the scheme definition."
> msgstr "Het attribute 'naam' ontbreekt voor het schema."

1) Remove the 'fuzzy' mark?
2) Please don't translate the names of attributes. If you
translate them then people would think: ok, I have to add the
attribute 'naam' while they actually have to add the attribute
'name'.
There are several more cases as this one...

> msgid "+ Network connected"
> msgstr " Netwerk verbonden"

Add missing '+' in the translation.

> #: src/OptionWindow.cpp:77
> msgid "Idle settings"
> msgstr "inactiviteits instellingen"

Make the first letter in the translation a capital one?

> #: src/Request.cpp:271
> #, fuzzy, c-format
> msgid "Unhandled request field type '%d'."
> msgstr "Niet opgevangen Aanvraag veld type'%d'."

Add missing space in the translation.

BTW if you think some original strings (English ones) could be
improved then please let me know. It's easier to change them now
when we still don't have so many translations.

Thank you,
Petr Pavlu