On 27. bře 15 08:56, Wade Berrier wrote:
> It sounds like the mob branch is for public posting?  There are some
> cmake related fixes not associated with the room list in my repo as
> well.  Ok to push those?

Absolutely, go for it. I will eventually have a look at these
patches too before merging them to the master branch but assuming
they work for you feel free to push them to the mob branch.

> One more question: should the room list have a scroll bar?  I noticed
> that the buddy list scrolls, but doesn't have a scroll bar.  If a
> scroll bar was desired, maybe the scroll bar from the chat history
> view could be adapted as an optional part of ScrollPane?  I won't
> worry about this for now, but am curious about your opinion on the
> matter.

It would be probably nice if TreeView and ListBox could have an
optional scrollbar and users could set if they want to see it in
the buddy/room list or not.

Note that I reworked some fundamental things in the CppConsUI
library last year (for example, there is no ScrollPane anymore).
The changes have not yet been merged to the mob branch and
currently live only in my personal branch [1]. I am mentioning it
in case you decide to make any improvements to CppConsUI, then
you might want to base your patches on this branch.

I will have a look at the new patch you sent in the other email
in a few days.

[1] http://repo.or.cz/w/centerim5/setup.git

Thanks,
Petr