On Mon Dec 16 14:24:25 MST 2019, Petr Pavlu wrote:
On 16. Dec 19 09:07, Wade Berrier wrote:
Looks like there's still an issue.  See the attached screenshots.

I seem to be unable to reproduce this issue. I did a clean installation of Fedora 31 and tested the behaviour in gnome-terminal, xfce4-terminal, konsole and xterm without issues. Could you please provide information what terminal emulator you use and some steps how to reproduce the problem?

Ah, interesting, I guess I didn't consider my terminal setup could be messing this up.

I usually run this inside of tmux with the TERM value of "screen-256color". If I'm not in screen, I set TERM to xterm-256color, but I'm not sure if that's the default in Fedora these days or not.

Maybe that's causing it? I'll play around a little more with other TERM values.

Thanks,

Wade