Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Marcus Moeller wrote:
>> I think we need to make sure that at least another person is able to
>> review your translations.
>
> While the "peer review for editorial and technical content" idea has
> been floating around since early this year, we have'nt, within the
> CentOS Project, actually implemented it.
>
> We can start another thread on that issue, depending on what / how Ralph
> feels about this and where he thinks we are in terms of manpower
> availability.

We are able to man an "editorial wiki team" which can monitor and review
original (meaning english) articles, we are not able to review translations at
the moment, at least not with non western european languages, afaics (we even
had problems reviewing italian content). And even with western european
languages, that doesn't really happen - although I'm not sure if the spanish
translation still is a group effort as it was in the beginning.

Cheers,

Ralph