On Sep 17, 2011, at 7:49 PM, Craig White <craigwh...@azapple.com> wrote:

> At some point, security updates for 6.1 will be released and then it
> becomes a matter of deciding to install it based on the evidence that
> security updates have been non-existent all this time.

I'm sorry I don't follow you here?

I'm fairly certain that 6.1 will include both 6.1 security/bug updates AND
security/bug updates that have been released up to the beginning of the 6.1
release cycle, minus several that where released during the C6.1 release cycle.
Security updates and bug fixes are intermingled without being able to
distinguish one from the other outside of the RPM history.

It's not the security updates that prevent me from moving to 6.0 right now, but
those pesky .0 blues.

-Ross