I might be needing to utilize one of the provided virtualization packages
either in a headless
console only setup of CentOS or on my desktop. I havent used anything but ESXi
in ages
except virtualbox which I did not like at all. Most of the guests which I will
need to run will be
wnidows based and last I looked at this a few years ago, windows guests ran
pathetic. What
are some more current opinions on how windows guests run on the available
packages compared
to ESXi?

The version numbers between the rhel virtio-win drivers and the publicly
available ones are
significantly different, and it looks like you need a rhel sub for theirs.
Anyone know the state
of the ones on the fedora repo?

Has kvm made snapshots (without lvm) as slick as vmware yet?

Thanks for the suggestions,
jlc