On 11/29/2012 02:37 PM, Alex Elder wrote:
> On 11/22/2012 12:04 PM, Nick Bartos wrote:
>> Here are the ceph log messages (including the libceph kernel debug
>> stuff you asked for) from a node boot with the rbd command hung for a
>> couple of minutes:

I'm sorry, but I did something stupid...

Yes, the branch I gave you includes these fixes.  However
it does *not* include the commit that was giving you trouble
to begin with.

So...

I have updated that same branch (wip-nick) to contain:
- Linux 3.5.5
- Plus the first *50* (not 49) patches you listed
- Plus the ones I added before.

The new commit id for that branch begins with be3198d6.

I'm really sorry for this mistake.  Please try this new
branch and report back what you find.

                                        -Alex