Le 16/01/2013 11:53, Wido den Hollander a écrit :

On 01/16/2013 11:50 AM, Marcin Szukala wrote:

Hi all,

Any ideas how can I resolve my issue? Or where the problem is?

Let me describe the issue.
Host boots up and maps RBD image with XFS filesystems
Host mounts the filesystems from the RBD image
Host starts to write data to the mounted filesystems
Host experiences power failure
you are not doing sync there, right ?

Host comes up and map the RBD image
Host mounts the filesystems from the RBD image
All data from all filesystems is lost
Host is able to use the filesystems with no problems.

Filesystem is XFS, no errors on filesystem,

you MAY have hit an XFS issue.

Please follow XFS list, in particular this thread :
http://oss.sgi.com/pipermail/xfs/2012-December/023021.html

If i Remember well, this one is after 3.4 kernel, and I think the fix isn't in the current ubuntu kernel.

cheers,

--
Yann Dupont - Service IRTS, DSI Université de Nantes
Tel : 02.53.48.49.20 - Mail/Jabber : yann.dup...@univ-nantes.fr