Hi,

> On 27. Aug 2019, at 14:43, Paul Emmerich <paul.emmer...@croit.io> wrote:
>
> 100% agree, this happens *all the time* with min_size 1.
>
> If you really care about your data then 2/1 just doesn't cut it.

Just to make this more specific and less fictional: a very easy way to trigger
this is by shutting down your whole cluster and starting it up again, including
your network equipment. It’s normal that this is a period where cluster
activity is quite flaky and this has caused multiple instances of data loss for
us when we had clusters with min_size 1.

Cheers,
Christian

--
Christian Theune · c...@flyingcircus.io · +49 345 219401 0