Thanks for the link Alwin!

On intel platforms disabling C/P state transitions can have a really big impact on IOPS (on RHEL for instance using the network or performance latency tuned profile).  It would be very interesting to know if AMD EPYC platforms see similar benefits.  I don't have any in house, but if you happen to have a chance it would be an interesting addendum to your report.

Mark