From: Marc Roos [mailto:m.r...@f1-outsourcing.eu]
Sent: Tuesday, December 8, 2020 2:02 PM
To: ceph-users; Dominic Hilsbos
Cc: aKrishna
Subject: [ceph-users] Re: CentOS

I did not. Thanks for the info. But if I understand this[1] explanation
correctly. CentOS stream is some sort of trial environment for rhel. So
who is ever going to put SDS on such an OS?

Last post on this blog "But if you read the FAQ, you also learn that
once they start work on RHEL 9, CentOS Stream 8 ceases to exist..."

[1]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEEdOogPMY8