Hi Folks,

We have CentOS Stream 8 installed on some of our community performance test gear.  A couple of months ago there was a change introduced to the repository names that broke install-deps.sh, but that has now been fixed.  Otherwise, Ceph master builds fine on these nodes and I don't see why packages would have any issue.  I believe Octopus and Nautilus would also need that change to install-deps.sh to build properly, but otherwise I don't believe there are any major issues preventing them from working.

Mark