Good day everybody,

I just came across very strange behavior. I have two buckets where s3cmd
hangs when I try to show current multipart uploads.

When I use --debug I see that it loops over the same response.
What I tried to fix it on one bucket:
* radosgw-admin bucket check --bucket=BUCKETNAME
* radosgw-admin bucket check --check-objects --fix --bucket=BUCKETNAME

The check command now reports an empty array [], but I still can't show the
multiparts. I can interact very normal with the bucket (list/put/get
objects).

The debug output shows always the same data and
DEBUG: Listing continues after 'FILENAME'

Did someone already came across this error?