Hi Casey,

thanks a lot for that hint. That sound a lot like this is the problem.
Is there a way to show incomplete multipart uploads via radosgw-admin?

So I would be able to cancel it.

Upgrading to octopus might take a TON of time, as we have 1.1 PiB in 160
OSDs rotational disks. :)

Am Mo., 25. Okt. 2021 um 16:19 Uhr schrieb Casey Bodley <cbod...@redhat.com
>:

> hi Boris, this sounds a lot like
> https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/49206, which says "When deleting a
> bucket with an incomplete multipart upload that has about 2000 parts
> uploaded, we noticed an infinite loop, which stopped s3cmd from
> deleting the bucket forever."
>
> i'm afraid this fix was merged after nautilus went end-of-life, so
> you'd need to upgrade to octopus for it
>
> On Mon, Oct 25, 2021 at 9:52 AM Boris Behrens <b...@kervyn.de> wrote:
> >
> > Good day everybody,
> >
> > I just came across very strange behavior. I have two buckets where s3cmd
> > hangs when I try to show current multipart uploads.
> >
> > When I use --debug I see that it loops over the same response.
> > What I tried to fix it on one bucket:
> > * radosgw-admin bucket check --bucket=BUCKETNAME
> > * radosgw-admin bucket check --check-objects --fix --bucket=BUCKETNAME
> >
> > The check command now reports an empty array [], but I still can't show
> the
> > multiparts. I can interact very normal with the bucket (list/put/get
> > objects).
> >
> > The debug output shows always the same data and
> > DEBUG: Listing continues after 'FILENAME'
> >
> > Did someone already came across this error?

Die Selbsthilfegruppe "UTF-8-Probleme" trifft sich diesmal abweichend im
groüen Saal.