Just to add, this doesn't happen in just one pool.

When I change "data" pool replicate size from 2 to 3, a few PGs (3) got
stuck too.

pg 0.7c is active+clean+degraded, acting [8,2]
pg 0.48 is active+clean+degraded, acting [4,8]
pg 0.1f is active+clean+degraded, acting [5,7]

I am already on tunables optimal.

# ceph osd crush tunables optimal
adjusted tunables profile to optimal

What's wrong?