Thank you very much for your answer!
So I could save the use of hardware RAID controllers on storage servers.
Good news.
I see in the Ceph documentation that I will have to manually configure the
datastore to be efficient, reliable and full fault tolerant.
Is there a particular way to configure it, or just a datastore on every
hard drive (12 datastores) and then Ceph will automatically use them to be
reliable and full fault tolerant?
Can you advise me how to configure it in the better way?