> Is having two cluster networks like this a supported configuration? Every
osd and mon can reach every other so I think it should be.

Maybe. If your back end network is a supernet and each cluster network is a
subnet of that supernet. For example:

Ceph.conf cluster network (supernet): 10.0.0.0/8

Cluster network #1:  10.1.1.0/24
Cluster network #2: 10.1.2.0/24

With that configuration OSD address autodection *should* just work.

> 1. move osd traffic to eth1. This obviously limits maximum throughput to
~100Mbytes/second, but I'm getting nowhere near that right now anyway.

Given three links I would probably do this if your replication factor is >=
3. Keep in mind 100Mbps links could very well end up being a limiting
factor.

What are you backing each OSD with storage wise and how many OSDs do you
expect to participate in this cluster?