Hi,
what do you think to use the same SSD as journal and as root partition?

Forexample:
 1x 128GB SSD
 6 OSD
 15GB for each journal, for each OSD
 5GB as root partition for OS.

This give me 105GB of used space and 23GB of unused space (i've read
somewhere that is better to not use the whole SSD for durability)

The root partition will be mounted with "noatime, nodiratime"

/tmp
/var/tmp
/var/run
/var/lock

will be mounted on a ramfs

All logs are stored remotely via rsyslogd
Is this good ? AFAIK, in this configuration, ceph will be executed
totally in ram.

Can I put the root partition in a RAID1 between 2 SSD (both will be
used as journal, 6 OSDs on SSD1, 6 OSDs on disk2, total 12 OSDs)