On 13/05/14 13:23, Christian Balzer wrote:
Alas a DC3500 240GB SSD will perform well enough at half the price of
the DC3700 and give me enough breathing room at about 80GB/day writes,
so this is what I will order in the end.
Did you consider DC3700 100G with similar price?

The 3500 is already potentially slower than the actual HDDs when doing
sequential writes, the 100GB 3700 most definitely so.

Hi,

Any thoughts or experience of the Kingston E50 100GB SSD?

The 310TB endurance, power-loss protection and 550/530MBps sequential read/write rates seems to be quite suitable for journalling.

Cheers,
Simon