Hello list.

Is it possible, or will it ever be possible to disable the OSD's journalling
activity?

I understand it is risky and has the potential for data loss but in my use
case, the data is easily re-built from scratch and I'm really bothered about
the reduced throughput "wasted" on journalling.

In addition, is it now possible to enable parallelized reads across
replicas/OSDs to maximize read throughput across the cluster?

And finally, how can I "tamper with" (weaken) the consistency model for RBD to
allow eventual consistency in geographically distributed data center?

Charles
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.