On 07/02/2014 04:08 PM, Andrija Panic wrote:
Hi,

I have existing CEPH cluster of 3 nodes, versions 0.72.2

I'm in a process of installing CEPH on 4th node, but now CEPH version is
0.80.1

Will this make problems running mixed CEPH versions ?

No, but the recommendation is not to have this running for a very long period. Try to upgrade all nodes to the same version within a reasonable amount of time.

I intend to upgrade CEPH on exsiting 3 nodes anyway ?
Recommended steps ?

Always upgrade the monitors first! Then to the OSDs one by one.

Thanks

--

Andrija Panić

Wido den Hollander