On 07/03/2014 10:59 AM, Andrija Panic wrote:
Hi Wido, thanks for answers - I have mons and OSD on each host...
server1: mon + 2 OSDs, same for server2 and server3.

Any Proposed upgrade path, or just start with 1 server and move along to
others ?

Upgrade the packages, but don't restart the daemons yet, then:

1. Restart the mon leader
2. Restart the two other mons
3. Restart all the OSDs one by one

I suggest that you wait for the cluster to become fully healthy again before restarting the next OSD.

Wido

Thanks again.
Andrija

On 2 July 2014 16:34, Wido den Hollander <w...@42on.com