Le 30/09/2014 22:55, Patrick McGarry a écrit :
Hey cephers,

The schedule and call for blueprints is now up for our next CDS as we
aim for the Hammer release:

http://ceph.com/community/ceph-developer-summit-hammer/

If you have any work that you plan on submitting through the end of
the year, please fill out a Blueprint (the big red button) as soon as
possible.  Each blueprint will get a planning session with Sage and
the community to make sure all work is well coordinated and planned.

If you have questions, or would like my help on the Blueprint process,
please don't hesitate to contact me.  Thanks!

Hi patrick (and other cephers)
Before making any new blueprint, I was reviewing some past ones, in particular :

https://wiki.ceph.com/Planning/Blueprints/Giant/librados%3A_support_parallel_reads (I made some comments yesterday)

and even an older one (somewhat related):

https://wiki.ceph.com/Planning/Blueprints/Emperor/librados%2F%2Fobjecter%3A_smarter_localized_reads

Is there a way to know if those blueprints are implemented, or in active developpement ? In case of postponed blueprints, is there a way to promote them again, to get consideration for hammer ?

Cheers,