On 01/05/2015 11:26 AM, Garg, Pankaj wrote:
> I’m trying to build Ceph on my RHEL (Scientific Linux 7 – Nitrogen),
> with 3.10.0.
>
> I am using the configure script and I am now stuck on “libkeyutils not
> found”.
>
> I can’t seem to find the right library for this. What Is the right yum
> update name for this library?

The package name is not exactly intuitive: it's keyutils-libs-devel

Some of the autoconf AC_CHECK_LIB functions fail with messages that are
slightly more helpful when you're trying to figure this stuff out. I've
altered the libkeytuils check to do the same:

https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/3293

(I'm not a Debian/Ubuntu expert yet, but I'm guessing the package name
is just "libkeyutils-dev", right? That's what's in ./debian/control,
anyway.)

- Ken