Hi,
I am building Ceph Debian Packages off of the 0.80.9 (latest firefly) and on
top of that I am applying an optimization patch.
I am following the standard instructions from the README file and effectively
running commands in this order:

                $ ./autogen.sh
                $ ./configure
                $ make
$ dpkg-buildpackage

This builds deb packages for me with 0.80.9-1 , which is what I want.
However when I install this build, I end up with Ceph binaries, that were in
the 0.80.9 build that came off of the Ubuntu repo.
Also the Ceph -version command shows 0.80.9 ( I would expect it to show
0.80.9-1).

Do I have to change some versioning files, or do some other steps in order for
the debian packages to work properly.

Thanks
Pankaj