Yes, it's active/active and I found that VMWare can switch from path to
path with no issues or service impact.

I posted some config files here: github.com/jak3kaj/misc

One set is from my LIO nodes, both the primary and secondary configs so you
can see what I needed to make unique.  The other set (targets.conf) are
from my tgt nodes.  They are both 4 LUN configs.

Like I said in my previous email, there is no performance difference
between LIO and tgt.  The only service I'm running on these nodes is a
single iscsi target instance (either LIO or tgt).

Jake