From: "David Graham" <xtn...@gmail.com>
Sent: ‎11/‎02/‎2015 3:07 AM
To: "ceph-us...@ceph.com" <ceph-us...@ceph.com>
Subject: [ceph-users] combined ceph roles

Hello, I'm giving thought to a minimal footprint scenario with full redundancy.
I realize it isn't ideal--and may impact overall performance --  but wondering
if the below example would work, supported, or known to cause issue?

Example, 3x hosts each running:
-- OSD's
-- Mon
-- Client

I thought I read a post a while back about Client+OSD on the same host possibly
being an issue -- but i am having difficulty finding that reference.

I would appreciate if anyone has insight into such a setup,

thanks!