I saw a similar warning - turns out, its only an issue if your using
the kernel driver.  If your using VMs and access thru the library (eg
qemu/kvm) you should be ok...

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 10:06 AM, David Graham <xtn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, I'm giving thought to a minimal footprint scenario with full
> redundancy. I realize it isn't ideal--and may impact overall performance --
> but wondering if the below example would work, supported, or known to cause
> issue?
>
> Example, 3x hosts each running:
> -- OSD's
> -- Mon
> -- Client
>

> I thought I read a post a while back about Client+OSD on the same host
> possibly being an issue -- but i am having difficulty finding that
> reference.
>
> I would appreciate if anyone has insight into such a setup,
>
> thanks!

The information in this message may be confidential.  It is intended solely
for
the addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by
you
in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please immediately
contact the sender if you have received this message in error.