On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 11:17:22 +0100 Loic Dachary wrote:

> On 24/02/2015 09:58, Stephan Seitz wrote:
> > Hi Loic,
> >
> > this is the content of our ceph.conf
> >
> > [global]
> > fsid = 719f14b2-7475-4b25-8c5f-3ffbcf594d13
> > mon_initial_members = ceph1, ceph2, ceph3
> > mon_host = 192.168.10.107,192.168.10.108,192.168.10.109
> > auth_cluster_required = cephx
> > auth_service_required = cephx
> > auth_client_required = cephx
> > filestore_xattr_use_omap = true
> > osd pool default size = 2
> > public network = 192.168.10.0/24
> > cluster networt = 192.168.108.0/24
>
> s/networt/network/ ?

If this really should turn out to be the case, it is another painfully
obvious reason why I proposed to provide full config parser output in
the logs when in default debugging level.

Stuff like this or the lack of picking up configuration statements would
be immediately visible.

Christian

ch...@gol.com           Global OnLine Japan/Fusion Communications
http://www.gol.com/