On 24/02/2015 12:00, Christian Balzer wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 11:17:22 +0100 Loic Dachary wrote:
>

>> On 24/02/2015 09:58, Stephan Seitz wrote:
>>> Hi Loic,
>>>
>>> this is the content of our ceph.conf
>>>
>>> [global]
>>> fsid = 719f14b2-7475-4b25-8c5f-3ffbcf594d13
>>> mon_initial_members = ceph1, ceph2, ceph3
>>> mon_host = 192.168.10.107,192.168.10.108,192.168.10.109
>>> auth_cluster_required = cephx
>>> auth_service_required = cephx
>>> auth_client_required = cephx
>>> filestore_xattr_use_omap = true
>>> osd pool default size = 2
>>> public network = 192.168.10.0/24
>>> cluster networt = 192.168.108.0/24
>>
>> s/networt/network/ ?
>>

> If this really should turn out to be the case, it is another painfully
> obvious reason why I proposed to provide full config parser output in
> the logs when in default debugging level.

I agree. However, it is non trivial to implement because there is not a central
place where all valid values are defined. It is also likely that third party
scripts rely on the fact that arbitrary key/values can be stored in the
configuration file.

> Stuff like this or the lack of picking up configuration statements would
> be immediately visible.

That's probably not the reason why it fails. Do you confirm ?

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre