Thx Irek. Number of replicas is 3.

I have 3 servers with 2 OSDs on them on 1g switch (1 OSD already
decommissioned), which is further connected to a new 10G switch/network
with 3 servers on it with 12 OSDs each.
I'm decommissioning old 3 nodes on 1G network...

So you suggest removing whole node with 2 OSDs manually from crush map?
Per my knowledge, ceph never places 2 replicas on 1 node, all 3 replicas
were originally been distributed over all 3 nodes. So anyway It could be
safe to remove 2 OSDs at once together with the node itself...since replica
count is 3...
?

Thx again for your time