Hi Robert,

it seems I have not listened well on your advice - I set osd to out,
instead of stoping it - and now instead of some ~ 3% of degraded objects,
now there is 0.000% of degraded, and arround 6% misplaced - and rebalancing
is happening again, but this is small percentage..

Do you know if later when I remove this OSD from crush map - no more data
will be rebalanced (as per CEPH official documentation) - since already
missplaced objects are geting distributed away to all other nodes ?

(after service ceph stop osd.0 - there was 2.45% degraded data - but no
backfilling was happening for some reason...it just stayed degraded... so
this is a reason why I started back the OSD, and then set it to out...)

Thanks

--

Andrija Panić