Alright, tried a few suggestions for repairing this state, but I don't seem
to have any PG replicas that have good copies of the missing / zero length
shards. What do I do now? telling the pg's to repair doesn't seem to help
anything? I can deal with data loss if I can figure out which images might
be damaged, I just need to get the cluster consistent enough that the
things which aren't damaged can be usable.

Also, I'm seeing these similar, but not quite identical, error messages as
well. I assume they are referring to the same root problem:

-1> 2015-03-07 03:12:49.217295 7fc8ab343700  0 log [ERR] : 3.69d shard 22:
soid dd85669d/rbd_data.3f7a2ae8944a.00000000000019a5/7//3 size 0 != known
size 4194304