Hi All,

Hoping someone can help me understand CEPH HA or point me in the direction
of a doc I missed.

I understand how CEPH HA itself works in regards to PG, OSD and Monitoring.
However what isn't clear for me is the failover in regards to things like
iSCSI and the not yet production ready CIFS/NFS.

Scenario:
I have 2 servers that are peered and running CEPH and I am replicating
between both. Using CEPH I have iSCSI targets and CIFS/NFS stores.

In the event a server should fail how are iSCSI Initiators and CIFS/NFS
clients re-directed? I am assuming Multipath and Virtual IPs but I can't
figure out if this is something I need to configure/run on the OS side or
if it is in CEPH itself.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks!