On 07/14/2015 06:42 PM, Florent MONTHEL wrote:
Hi All,

I've just upgraded Ceph cluster from Firefly 0.80.8 (Redhat Ceph 1.2.3) to
Hammer (Redhat Ceph 1.3) - Usage : radosgw with Apache 2.4.19 on MPM prefork
mode
I'm experiencing huge write performance degradation just after upgrade
(Cosbench).

Do you already run performance tests between Hammer and Firefly ?

No problem with read performance that was amazing

Hi Florent,

Can you talk a little bit about how your write tests are setup? How many concurrent IOs and what size? Also, do you see similar problems with rados bench?

We have done some testing and haven't seen significant performance degradation except when switching to civetweb which appears to perform deletes more slowly than what we saw with apache+fcgi.

Mark

Sent from my iPhone