On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 10:02:25 +0100 Nick Fisk wrote:

> [...]
Would be nice to have this confirmed by the devs.
It being leveldb, you'd think it would be in sync by default.

But even if it were potentially unsafe (not crash safe) in the current
incarnation, the results of such a test might make any needed changes
attractive.
Unfortunately I don't have anything resembling a SSD in my test cluster.

Christian
ch...@gol.com           Global OnLine Japan/Fusion Communications
http://www.gol.com/