Looking at that anandtech comparison it seems the Micron usually is
worse than the P3700.

This week I asked for a few nodes with P3700 400G and got an answer as
they're end of sale, and the supplier wouldn't be able to get it
anywhere in the world. Has anyone got a good replacement for these?

The official replacement is the P4600, but those start at 2T and has
the appropriate price rise (it's slightly cheaper per GB than the
P3700), and it hasn't been officially released yet.

The P4800X (Optane) costs about the same as the P4600 and is small...

Not really sure about the Micron 9100, and couldn't find anything
interesting/comparable in the Samsung range...